Jay-Z Concert charity Prepare for Education

December 10, 2011 | 03:31


Although not graduated from high school, Jay-Z still care about education. Jay-Z stressed that education is "super important", so he encourages people to value it. To help children achieve education, he also found time to hold a charity concert.

"I don't have a high school diploma or a college diploma, but still for me to articulate, I had to have some form of schooling to articulate my thoughts." He added, "The fact that I can use the arts and my talent to benefit the education of the next generation of artist, entrepreneurs and great thinkers makes for a legendary night." he said, quoted from pages Aceshowbiz, Friday (12/09/2011)

The concert will be held two times in Carnegie Hall in New York on 6 and 7 February 2012 to come. Charity concert entitled 'every artist's dream' it will be the appearance of the first time ever a solo Hip-Hop artist at Carnegie Hall.

The possibility that Kanye West would be one of the performer guests.

Source: http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00045969.html
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2010-2012. PAPATITI ONLINE . All Rights Reserved.
Template modify by Creating Website