Best Friend Award, Blogger Choice Award, and One Lovely Blog Award

May 31, 2011 | 03:42

I say grace. PapaTiti Online as a blog and a place for me to learn, share and build friendships with buddies all, back in awarded Award a second time.

This award is given by a blogger friend's Kepri Online in the early months ago. However, because the offline activities that can not be left out, so on this occasion, I new to tell the this good news. And at Kepri Online, I say thank you very much for having give and to share this award with me, and of course it's support for me.


Best Friend Award, Blogger Choice Award, and Lovely Blog Award has been given a blogger Kepri Online, is an extraordinary appreciation for me, because the three Award is given in the same time. Hopefully this award will make this blog even better.

As always, this award should continue to roll on the other bloggers. However, due to limited time and space and my limitations, this award don't yet me share to other bloggers. I hope someday I can share this award to friends of other bloggers.
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2010-2012. PAPATITI ONLINE . All Rights Reserved.
Template modify by Creating Website