My Fair Lady | Korean Drama Series

October 7, 2011 | 06:22


My Fair Lady is a Korean drama television series. The series began airing on October 3, 2011. Korean Drama My Fair Lady is worth seeing and definitely fun. Korean Drama My Fair Lady consists of 16 episodes and starring Korean stars who are famous: Eng Hye Young, Yoon Sang Hyeon and Joeng Il Woo.

Starring in the Korean drama My Fair Lady :

- Yoon Eun-hye as Kang Hye-na
- Yoon Sang-hyun as Suh Dong-chan
- Jung Il-woo as Lee Tae-yoon
- Moon Chae-won as Yeo Yi-joo
- Wang Suk-hyun as Kang Sumin
- Kim Yeong-kwang as Jeong Woo-seong
- Lee Jeong-gil as Chairman Kang
- Kim Myeong-gook as Director Kang

Photo of the main star cast in a drama series My Fair Lady

Yoon Eun-hye as Kang Hye-na

Yoon Sang-hyun as Suh Dong-chan

Jung Il-woo as Lee Tae-yoon
Share this article :
 
Copyright © 2010-2012. PAPATITI ONLINE . All Rights Reserved.
Template modify by Creating Website